Career Accelerating Professional Education
The Center for Professional Education offers professional education for a wide variety of career paths and industries with flexible evening and online programs, so you can prepare for your next career move without having to quit your day job.
The Center for Professional Education offers:
- Coding Boot Camps where you can develop the skills required to launch or grow your tech career.
- Data and Technology career training in cybersecurity and data analytics to prepare you for a rewarding technology career.
- An Online Project Management Certificate Program, so you can advance your career with valuable skills and a globally-recognized certificate.
And more! Browse our list of courses and certificate programs to get started.
Flexible, Affordable College Credit Courses
When you're in college, time is money. Stay on track to graduate in four years with flexible course options from University Extension, which provide transferable college credit and a transcript from UT Austin, with no admission required.
University Extension offers:
- Business foundations courses from the McCombs School of Business that provide a solid foundation in business basics.
- College core courses in everything from the humanities to nutrition and psychology, plus a selection of online math and science courses.
- Online language courses in French, Latin, Russian and Spanish to help you explore the world.
And academic advising is available to ensure the courses you take will transfer to your home institution.
For the Love of Learning
Discover an unknown talent, return to a forgotten hobby or try something completely new with Informal Classes at UT Austin. Continue learning with non-credit courses that cover everything from personal finance to photography to backyard chicken keeping.
Informal Classes offers classes in:
- Careers & Computer Skills that cover everything from professional communication to programming to help you prepare for the next step in your career.
- Exercise & Dance where you can have fun and increase your physical activity.
- Money & Personal Finance to help you get your finances in order and prepare for retirement with classes that cover investing, homebuying, real estate and more.
More Programs Offered by Departments at UT Austin
Many departments at The University of Texas at Austin offer continuing and flexible educational opportunities. You'll find everything from personal enrichment classes to executive education and online master's degrees available.